Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A thousand apologies! orz

I swear, I didn't forget you guys! I had every intention of finishing my tutorial today and even had a very restful, recuperative, and productive day and my dress came and everything was wonderful. And then it happened. What was it? The FAFSA, that's what. I got it all filled out, and the one thing I screwed up on is the one thing they won't let you change. I have to start all over again. *sigh* Starting tomorrow I'll have a cache of photos so even when I have a setback like this I'll still have a post for you guys but for now I'm gonna eat a popsicle and find out what Cristina's mom is going to do now that her daughter's abusive boyfriend died cause she hit him with her car. And here I swore I'd never get sucked into my mom's soap.

1 comment:

  1. Argh, really? What couldn't you change?? Well, at least you have all the correct information that you can re-enter in the form. ^^;

    And lol, when you started talking about Christina I was afraid something tragic had happened in the real world... xD

    ReplyDelete