Saturday, April 3, 2010

I really meant to do this earlier *sweatdrop*

Don't really know how long this will end up being, as I've already taken my evening meds and they knock me out. In the interest of time, I will make this a news post and do an extra big picture post tomorrow for Easter. Look forward to a very special entry for the arrival of a brand new (figuratively speaking) gunne sax that I won on ebay on Thursday. Hopefully it will arrive this week! 

Today I added an event ticker to the blog for promoting the events held by my friend Toby's band, Marquis of Vaudeville. I do this for two reasons. Number one: they are very talented and Number two: my best friend (and partner in crime) Naomi and I are working on a very exciting project--designing costumes for the band! For those of you who don't know, the two of us are planning on having a business together in the future. The costumes will not be ready for this event (not even close, but be keeping an eye out closer to the end of summer for that) but we were at their rehearsal on Wednesday taking measurements and they were practicing with the sitar and, trust me, this is going to be an amazing show that you won't want to miss.

Okay, I better go now before I totally crash. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment